Jewish Family Service of Utah is one of several Jewish organizations in Utah, and you can see the list of these partner organizations below.
Salt Lake City
- United Jewish Federation of Utah: Jewish Family Service gratefully receives funding from this organization.
- Hillel of Utah: Hillel for Utah is the state’s welcoming connection for students from all of Utah’s colleges and universities to Utah’s Jewish community, and is housed at Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Kol Ami Cemetery Association: The Kol Ami Cemetery Association manages and operates three cemeteries that serve Utah’s diverse Jewish community.
- Network of Jewish Human Service Agencies (NJHSA): Jewish Family Service is a proud member of this national organization.
- Sharsheret: Jewish Family Service is a proud partner with Sharsheret, a national organization that supports young women and their families, of all Jewish backgrounds, facing breast cancer.
- Greater Salt Lake Hadassah: Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, is an American Jewish volunteer women's organization.
- National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW): The National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW), inspired by Jewish values, is a grassroots organization of volunteers and advocates who turn progressive ideals into action.